1) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2) To enter, file an official entry form via Show.co.
3) Enter as often as you wish. Entries become the property of Caroline Pennell and none will be returned. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, misplaced, misdirected or delayed for any reason whatsoever.
4) There are a total of four (4) separate prizes available to be won, each as follows:
- a Lyft, Inc. gift certificate of in the amount of Twenty-Five U.S. Dollars ($25.00 USD).
The prizes are subject to the following conditions:
5) Only one prize will be awarded to any one individual, household or family.
6) The prizes must be accepted as offered. There will be no substitutions, and prizes are not refundable or redeemable for cash. Selected entrants may not transfer or assign awards to other individuals or organizations without the express written consent of Lyft, Inc.
7) The random prize draw will be made on [date] from all eligible entries received. To be eligible entries must be postmarked no later than the contest closing date of [insert closing date]. The selected entrants will be contacted by email.
8) Before being declared a winner of any prize, the selected entrants must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question posed during a prearranged telephone interview, without mechanical or other assistance. The selected entrants will also be required to sign a declaration form stating that he/she has read, understood and complied with the rules and regulations of the contest and that he/she accepts the prize as offered. Selected entrant will be required to sign a Release form acknowledging the rights of Caroline Pennell and her agents, to publish and broadcast, without further compensation, their name, address, photograph and statements. In addition, the selected entrant will be required to sign a waiver of liability form acknowledging the non-responsibility of Caroline Pennell and her record company, Nettwerk Music Group Inc. and their respective affiliates, agents and assigns in respect of injuries, accidents, loss or misfortune relating to the prize. Failure to comply with the contest rules or to sign and return any of the release forms within 14 days of receipt will result in disqualification and another entry will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries.
9) Caroline Pennell and her agents reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time and, in their absolute discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or equal value for any reason whatsoever.
10) The contest is open to all legal residents of the United States of America of the age of majority or older in the state in which they are domiciled, except employees of Caroline Pennell, Nettwerk Music Group Inc., their affiliates, agents, or assigns, the contest suppliers and organizers, the judges and members of their respective immediate families with whom they are domiciled.
11) The decision of the judges with respect to all aspects of the contest are final.
12) The chances of being selected are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
13) No communication will be entered into except with the selected entrants
14) By claiming any prize you waive the right to claim any costs of winning any prize including, without limitation, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem any prize and you bear in full any liability which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize.
15) The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.